Hello everyone, today’s post is on a few beauty tips which I think are quite helpful to know also I would like to apologise for the lack of posts the last few days, I was just quite busy but hopefully I’m going to get back into the swing of it soon.
1) wear white eyeliner on your water line to open up your eyes and make your eyes appear less red.
2) take a shimmery gloss tot he centre of your lips, top and bottom, this will attract light to your lips and make them seem more ‘pouty’.
3) for acne-free skin, look for a cleanser with salycilic acid or benzoyl peroxide.
4) to make curls last, make sure your hair is completely dry before applying a curling iron.
5) pick a sulfate free shampoo as sulfates can be harsh and drying towards your hair.
6) To make volume last all day, avoid running your fingers through hair. “Oil from your hands can weigh down your roots leaving your hair flat at the end of the day
7) always use a moisturiser with spf in it- even in winter!
8) If you don’t have nail polish remover, apply clear nail polish over your nail, and then wipe off. It will remove old polish.
9) To add volume to clean or unwashed hair, use a dry shampoo spray.
10) To reduce unwanted shine, use a moisturizer that mattifies your skin. That way you get the moisture your skin needs without looking greasy.
11) If you have chipped nail polish, add glitter on top to disguise the look of chipping.
12) If you often find yourself being too tired to wash your face at night, keep makeup removing wipes in your night stand to prevent a runny mess or morning break out.
13) Use a cream or milk cleanser to wash your face. Creams are less drying than gels.
14) keep a blowout days longer by sleeping on a silk or satin pillow case.
15) always use you ring finger to apply moisturiser or concealer to the eye area. It puts the least amount of pressure on the skin.
I hope you enjoyed this small list of facts and if you would like to know some more let me know in the comments.
Talk to you soon,